Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This RestoBar has been open in November 2019 and it serves traditional Italian food, Italian and Greek wines, international cocktails.
- It has been opened in the historical centre of Chania in November 2019, just few months before Covid.
- It has gained a good reputation due to the high quality of everything served including the cocktails which are made according to international standards.
- During 2020 (Covid period, two lockdowns and low tourist season) we served at least of 30 clients per day.
- The restaurant has a strong reputation on all the social (4,8-5,0) and it is well known by the locals.
- Awarded by GURU platform as recommended restaurant for 2021
- Awarded by Sluurpy platform as recommended restaurant for 2021
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.
Left 8 months and then you can relocate
€14,400 per annum
The place is located in the Old Town and there is a possibility to seat in and out. The surrounding area is full of shops attracting tourists during 6-7 months per year at least. During the other months working with locals and delivery
It is a two floor store with a total internal area of 67 sqm. On the first floor there is the kitchen, bar and tables, while in the second one the toilette, one large and one small closet.
Fully license both for bar and restaurant. The license has been given to the company managing the business. Is it possible to buy the company (100% of shares) and the day after open the activity.
To boost delivery and takeaway concentrating on oven products working mainly in the morning when there is not competition at all
Competition is done on drinks because there are a lot of bars in this area. No competition on food because we work with Italian food but even because we do delivery (which is not present in the Old Town)
We opened in November 2019 but we started to pay the rent from August 2019. We renewed mostly of the locations and after few month we had the Covid with a lockdown from March till June 2020 and from November 2020 till May 2021. We do not have the necessary financial resources to continue the business
19.00 - 01.00 (Sunday closed)
Pizza, bread and pasta handmade
Considering that the license its owned by the company managing the business, is it possible to buy the company (100% of shares) and the day after open the activity. In the mean time, the company has a VAT credit of 7200 euros. Buying the company for the same price means save money, having a company, having a VAT credit
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business