The offering is a pair of businesses, based in multiple Southern states, operating collectively as well as independently. The businesses are at the forefront of developing innovative technologies for the e-waste industry. The businesses also provide a variety of global electronics-waste management and recycling services.
• Highly effective business model and tenured management team experienced in environmental compliance seeking rapid growth
• Proprietary logistics and recyclable waste management software suite developed over a decade provides strong competitive edge and carbon footprint reporting capabilities
• Rapidly expanding business with presence in several states and plans for several more
• Strong historical financial performance showcasing growth trajectory with healthy profit margins
• Proprietary e-waste recycling software suite provides unique breakdown of business and operational efficiencies accommodating rapid expansion for e-waste management experts as well as enterprises
• Rapidly expanding business with highly scalable model poised to roll out across the United States
• Highly marketable business as the offering’s services often come at no cost to customers
• Software provides real-time carbon footprint control capabilities providing insights for ECOs which no enterprises currently possess
• Southwestern United States
• The offering works with various businesses throughout the United States to provide asset disposition, secure data destruction, and cost-saving inventory management systems. The software system is capable of providing carbon footprint and usage information to businesses globally in real-time
• The business operates from four facilities throughout the Southwestern United States. One facility is owned by shareholders, all other facilities are leased from unrelated third parties.
• The owners are seeking an acquirer to assist in growing the business and its proprietary software suite to its full potential. Ownership is open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction