Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Annual rental income £15,860
• The entire property is held by way of a 20 year lease from May 2012
• 4 yearly rent reviews on full repairing and insuring terms
• Very busy town centre
• Ground floor hot food takeaway with first floor self contained accommodation
• Close to numerous shops and a large residential area
• Parking at the front
• 2 bedroom accommodation
The self contained 1st floor provides lounge, double bedroom, single bedroom and bathroom.
Northwich is a town and civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. It lies in the heart of the Cheshire Plain, at the confluence of the rivers Weaver and Dane. The town is about 18 miles east of Chester and 15 miles south of Warrington.
These premises occupy an excellent location on a busy high street in Northwich town centre, surrounded by other shops, pubs, offices and benefitting from high levels of passing trade.
The premises provide seating area, service counter, open plan kitchen and exit to good sized yard with parking for 3 cars.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business