Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
I am the owner and CEO of an industrial sales company based in Australia. I design, manufacture and sell industrial vacuums into the Australian and international markets and have done so for the last 14 years.
I am wanting to sell 2 licenses in France to reproduce what I do in Australia. This business can be operated from any location in France.
You will be able to;
• Create your own website and sell Spillrite products and any other related product
• The license will allow you to copy content from all the Spillrite websites
• Complete training and support provided
• You take all orders and all payments
• These products are not currently made in France
• Source all parts locally in France to give you maximum profit
• Easy assembly of Spillrite products
• Sell a proven product into the huge industrial market
• You will providing a cost effective solution with Spillrite products
• There are literally thousands of associated products that you can sell with the Spillrite products
• This will be your own business that you make as large as you want
• Huge profit to be made on Spillrite products
• This business can be a single operator or expand and employ staff
The vacuums are super easy to assemble and usually take just a few hours to assemble, pack and ship. The profit is ridiculous for the hours I put in. You can view actual sales from the last five years and I give you a breakdown of the cost, the profit, the hours worked and the hourly rate I am making.
In July of this year (2021), I worked 30 hours total over 36 days generating $28,430.52 of sales for a $19,334.00 profit. That is about $789 per day for less than an hour’s work each day and selling 18 products total. 10 products to one customer.
Please note in France the products will sell for almost double what they sell for in Australia so the above figures you can translate to EUR dollars..
This is all from my home office and shed. I used to operate from a factory but worked hard on downsizing the business and making it a true home-based system that now gives me a retirement style lifestyle with a full-time wage.
My products and brand are now recognised worldwide. Having the Spillrite products listed with industrial supply houses will be the quickest way to get sales across the line. There are many resellers so there is huge scope to sell either via resellers or direct from your own website. My business in Australia has about a 50-50% split of resellers/direct.
I am wanting to sell 2 licenses in France to reproduce what I do and sell into the French & EU markets. I have already licensed the UK, Canada, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Italy 1 and South Africa and will roll out the licenses gradually so the brand will become a true worldwide brand.
I have fine-tuned the business over the last decade and slimmed down the product offerings to those in demand products that sell consistently and give the most profit.
I have also just certified the products for ATEX which means that you can now sell EX versions of the product that bring in higher profit and also opens up the products to all industries that need these pneumatic vacuum systems.
My main aim is to help you get up and running and profitable as quickly as possible. I will hold your hand every step of the way. Your new business would have the following characteristics;
• Unique product design
• Compete in a market where your competition is imported from the USA
• Make your own version in the French market for the best profit
• Making your own products based on my successful designs
• Target clearly defined industries
• No sales experience needed
• Learn a new business that can bring in regular and high income
• No expertise required
• Full online video training
• I will turn you into an expert in this business
• Full technical backing and support
What you would need to start and successfully run this business;
• Basic business knowledge – invoicing, profit and loss
• Know how to use basic workshop tools like screwdrivers, spanners, drills
• If you can bolt two pieces of metal together and drill a hole
• A desire to setup a business for the long term
• A willingness to learn from an expert in the industry
• Have an open mind to what is possible
What I would teach you;
• The basics of how the vacuums work
• Who uses them and what they use them for
• The types of industries that use them
• How to compete with the USA models in France
• How to build them via the 70 training videos which are supplied
• How to quote and get the sale across the line
• How to set up your business for the long haul
• How to write content for your website that will help sell the products
• How to setup your own website
• How to find the right suppliers of parts needed
• How to get a welder, metal laser cutter and powder coater
In summary, everything that I know and do to operate my business in Australia I will transfer to you so you can also run a successful business in France bringing a high income for low hours.
Can be operated anywhere in France.
Small factory space
Huge expansion potential.
24/7 online. Normal tradiing hours
Complete support and training.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business