Business Partnership is pleased to have been appointed as sole selling agent in order to seek a purchaser for this very well positioned business, which has only been made available for sale due to a change in the personal circumstances of our client.
This independent bike shop is run by a rider for riders! Having lived and breathed biking for very many years, our client has decided that a change in scenery is required, hence the reason for the sale.
The business currently stocks a selection of new bikes, but in all fairness, it stocks an even larger selection of parts, cycling shorts, jackets & helmets. The vendor has been building and servicing bikes for over 20 years and situated in its current location for just over 16 years.
Getting things right has always been our clients mantra, placing more importance on stocking and selling the right product over trendy or high margin items… the true meaning of being an Independent Dealer!
This business has servicing at its centre of its trading ethos and therefore would suit a hands-on owner manager with an adaptable and pragmatic nature in order to move the business on to its next stage.
• Very well-established for over 20-years.
• Flexible local lease at a very attractive rent of £1,800 per quarter which includes rates, electricity, water and service charge.
• The business is currently run solely by our client, so no staff issues.
• Excellent trading figure with sales for the Year Ending 31 March 2021 being £161,000, producing a gross margin of £53,000 and an adjusted net profit of circa £40,000.
• Excellent handover assured.