Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This is a great opportunity to own an In-home care franchise, in the U.S., for only $88,000.
This business does not include books nor records or any equipment.
This franchise has a presence in the territory for over 25 years. Looking for a good strong buyer. No Experience Required.
Buyer Requirements: $300K Net Worth and $150K Liquidity.
Price includes franchise territory protection, signage, name brand identity, training, franchise fee, etc. Through nearly 3 decades of excellence and leadership in the homecare industry. Established a list of referral sources to include case managers, discharge planners, Rehab centers, Assisted Living Facilities, case management firms, and others. An established list of referral sources to include case managers, discharge planners, social workers in hospitals, Rehab centers, Assisted Living Facilities, case management firms, and others. A list of care providers who have already been vetted & approved for employment and contractual arrangements with different organizations such as Veteran Affairs, Veteran Care Coordination, A Place for Mom, and Long-term Insurance companies.
The franchise owners benefit from:
• Average Net Profit after 2 years $224k (top 2%-3% of earners in the US)
• First 2 months: franchisor provides $3,000 in cash or free royalty.
• Lowest royalty fee in the industry: 4.75%
• Low Franchise Fee of $47,500
• Award-winning brand 5 years in a row --------- putting it at the top 1% in N. America.
• Proven Track record since 1989
• Unlimited support by the franchisor by corporate staff Software which is compatible with the industry Ready to go marketing
materials, operations manuals, employment agreements, forms for clients to sign, aggressive marketing, and more
excellent growth potential
very little with this franchise reputation
Days: six days, Hours: 8:00 -5:30
yes 40 hours in classroom and 20 hours telephonically
Financing available through listing Broker or Franchisor
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business