Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
We are presenting a fantastic opportunity to buy into our rapidly growing Headcase Barbers network through acquiring a profitable operating shop on the High Street, fully staffed with existing turnover. The vibrant community within Hart District, is annually listed as one of the best places to live in the UK and an occasional winner of that award. The local population is sizeable and the Local Plan over ten years includes building of an additional 7,500 homes.
The brand is very established locally with shops in many of the surrounding towns to give customer recognition and confidence.
The current owner has built a strong business, and is reluctant to sell, but was diagnosed with a debilitating life changing illness shortly before Covid which has both taken energy and changed his outlook. This has made it hard for him in the Post Covid period and his illness forces a quick sale, hence the price. This makes the business an extraordinary opportunity with enormous local goodwill for the shop which saw a pre-Covid peak of sales at over £18,000 per month and the central franchisor will be keen to support the right owner to take the business on.
Whether you are a barber looking for your own shop or an investor looking for a rewarding part-time management franchise, we can help you to fulfil your ambition and realise your investment goals.
Why Headcase Barbers?
Men's barbering is booming, Headcase Barbers brings you a unique opportunity to invest in the UK’s largest and fastest growing brand in barbering, with an international presence in South Africa and Ireland with an exciting new location in the Seychelles opening at the end of the year.
Established in 2000, Headcase Barbers’ vision is to restore the barber shop to the centre of the local community and to revive the experience of first-class barbering. Our emphasis is on providing an authentic customer experience – a relaxed and welcoming shop environment with ‘signature features’, excellent customer service and great music. There is a significant business reward for creating an authentic destination venue where customers can look forward to their regular monthly visit.
• Barbering is recession-resistant - haircuts are essential with regular repeat custom.
• Charismatic brand with active social media participation and high customer loyalty.
• Easy management and operation – full training and ongoing support, including our bespoke ePOS system (with unique customer loyalty App), giving you remote access to multiple shops.
• Streamlined fixed costs and business model (the business cannot be replicated on the internet).
• Strategic business partnerships with global product manufacturers.
• With our growing network across the UK, we can outpace any independent barber with reinvestment in your business, from ePOS system upgrades to marketing, training and staff benefits.
We can help you every step of the way, from recruiting and developing talented and committed barbers, through to assistance with financial planning, marketing, business development and operations.
We want you to love your business and demonstrate your commitment to your team and the Headcase Barbers brand. The franchise covenant requires that we will do our best to help you to fulfil the full potential of your shop, and that you will likewise commit your very best efforts to realising that success.
* Images of the Headcase Barbers brand in multiple locations.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business