The company is a full-service advertising and public relations agency that positions clients to deeply engage audiences across all forms of media.
· Excellent client satisfaction, with approximately 85% of clients requesting additional services
· Recognition for work throughout Texas has resulted in client inquiries outside the company's geographic market
· Well-established internal agency processes provide excellent project management and promote client relationships and satisfaction
· Young and talented employee base with motivations that align with the company's values
· Leverage previous work with large-scale clients to expand presence in new industries
· Maximize strong reputation and well-established footprint in a rapidly growing region
· Growing demand for the company's P.R. and digital marketing services in its geographic market which is experiencing a surge of commercial businesses relocating to the region
· Demand is rebounding for the company's in-person services as restrictions continue to be lifted after the COVID-19 pandemic
· The company's project work is primarily based in Texas; however, the company has also performed work in the Midwest and Southeastern U.S. The company typically works with commercial clients in arts, architecture, tourism, healthcare, real estate, nonprofit, and public sector areas.
· The company operates on a 100% remote basis.
· Ownership, comprised of two equal shareholders, is seeking a full exit to pursue other unrelated business ventures. Both are open to various deal structures and are willing to stay on for a period to ensure a smooth transition.