Mailbox Estates are excited to present an opportunity to purchase the Freehold of a very busy Supermarket. Established for over 30 years, it is located in a prime residential location of the Oldbury. Do not miss out!
A rare opportunity to acquire a high performing supermarket store which has been in the current family ownership since 1989, during which time they have continually modernised the store whilst maintaining their loyal customer base.
This store would suit existing store operators looking to expand that portfolio.
The business has an open plan sales area and is fitted and equipped to a high corporate standard for the sale of conveience goods, chilled and frozen products, a full off licence, confectionary, ciggerettes, newspapers, magazines, stationary, local products, fresh fruit and vegetables and hardware products. The business is also a National Lottery and Paypoint Agent.
The business is well-fitted throughout and a valuable inventory of equipment is included in the sale price.
• The business generates around £27,000 per week on average but its large size offers opportunities to further increase sales.
The Newspaper sales average £800 - £900 per week.
Lottery takings are not included in the counter sales.
The lottery sales average between £1,500 - £2,000 per week
The store is unopposed and has huge potential to increase sales, by extending the opening hours beyond 8.00pm and adding other product lines and possibly home delivery.
Monday to Saturday 6.00am - 8.00pm.
Sunday 7:00am - 6:00pm.
The business is managed by four members of the family with the help of 4 part time staff members.
Included in the sale, persists of 4 bedrooms, living room, bathroom and an open plan kitchen. Bedrooms could be rented out seperately in to self contained flats.
Option to purchase leasehold for £350,000 with passing rent of £3,000 PCM and then acquire the freehold within 3 years.
• A highly visible supermarket with a prominent main road location. To the front of the store there is an parking area for customers, with delivery access to the rear of the supermarket directly into the stockroom.
• Purchasers should enquire with relevant local authorities to confirm the rates payable.
• Full accounts will be made available to seriously interested parties after they have viewed the business.
Reasons to buy
• A well-established business with over 30 years trading and many existing customers
• Very high turnover per week
• Ideal owner managed or partnership business
• Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success.
• Premises licence.
Please note, as this is a confidential sale, the true location of this shop has not been disclosed.
Leasehold Convenience Shop for sale, with retail takings of £27,000 per week!