The Little Gym - Fitness Franchise
The Little Gym is searching for franchise owners to successfully launch and further expand its franchise network across Australia.Watch Video
- Central Coast
- Total Investment:
- Starting from $250,000 - $400,000. ($350,000 includes a 50% contribution share).
Be a part of the fastest growing fitness centre for kids
The Little Gym is searching for franchise owners to successfully launch and further expand its franchise network across Australia.
The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development centre for children between the ages of 4 months through to 12 years. The fitness centre offers children a “Springboard to Life’s Adventures” program, by using movement-based learning, and imaginative play to help build the confidence and skills children need at each stage of their childhood.
The combination of fun and education has resulted in the centre growing a community following, inspiring parents to bring their children to participate.
This new edge of early development will continue to grow in popularity, as the worldwide phenomenon takes Australia one leap at a time.
This is your opportunity to invest in The Little Gym Movement, and enjoy a balanced work-life lifestyle.
Benefits of owning A Little Gym franchise business includes the following:
- Training support - Comprehensive training provided that covers centre management, leasing agreements, human resources, operations, sales and marketing.
- Marketing support - Includes dedicated brand guidelines, package discounts, imagery and themed class events. Both digital and traditional marketing support is available.
- Happy family environment.
- Simple business model successfully used across multiple operating centres.
- Multi ownership opportunity available with large territories.
- Established brand in a growing industry that is predicted to reach $13.7 billion.
Join a global brand that has innovated the early-childhood industry.
The Little Gym is not just an indoor playground with ball pits, swings and climbing castles, it is a curriculum based program with real gymnastics equipment that features 3-dimensional learning units. These units help build confidence in a fun way in the areas of physical, mental, and social development. This has helped the business reach over 300 locations in 30 countries.
Franchise Opportunities are available across Australia
Starting from $250,000
The Little Gym was first established in 1976 in the USA as a place where children could explore their physical development, while growing socially, emotionally and intellectually. 45 years later the centre has more than 300 locations worldwide. In New South Wales the premier location in Sydney has been successfully operating proving this model as a variable business opportunity.
Training and Support
Franchisees of The Little Gym will have comprehensive training provided that covers centre management, leasing agreements, human resources, operations, sales and marketing. You will also have support from the international headquarters, offering extensive workshops on all facets of operating The Little Gym.
Enjoy ongoing support from reachable owners, who are passionate about helping franchisees succeed in all areas.
Franchisees will have marketing support from the head office, including traditional marketing and contemporary approaches that includes dedicated brand guidelines, package discounts, imagery and themed class events.
Be a part of a happy family brand filled with love.
Enquire now to find out more!
- A Global Leader in the Kids’ Gym Franchise expands across Australia
- The Little Gym with a big difference is on the move! Unlike your conventional gym, with treadmills and heavy weights everywhere, The Little Gym has swapped these out and brought in ball pits, balance beams, and trampolines. Why? For their key customers – Kids! This fitness centre operates to ...
- The Little Gym: Helping Kids Become Whateveready Since 1976
- From 4 months through 12 years, programs at The Little Gym are designed to get kids moving, boost their brainpower, and with an emphasis on social and emotional learning, improve the people skills they’ll need for tomorrow, today.