- Building Maintenance Franchises
- Building Services Franchises
- Red E Bins Franchise
Red E Bins - Dumpster Rental Franchise
If you're looking for the satisfaction of ownership and a profitable business then a Red E Bins business opportunity could be perfect for you.
- Request Free Information
Other Areas Available
Free Shipping on the Next Five Packages
RED-E-BINS IS A FULL SERVICE BIN RENTAL AND DISPOSAL COMPANY
Price per territory $99,500
*Low up front cost*
*No franchise fee*
*Price includes everything you need to be up and running from day one*
*Waste removal is a growing 81 billion dollar a year industry in North America*
What your Red-E-Bins territory includes
- One hydraulic trailer 14,000lb gvwr electric brakes both axles
- 235/16 inch tires including spare with mount
- (2)7000lb axles
- Toolbox and tarp
- Honda gas engine drives the hydraulic system
- Easy to use the entire unit was designed with ease and safety in mind
- All controls are in a front tool box
- Fully self contained hydraulic system powered by a honda gas engine
- One man or woman operation keeps overhead low
- The lifting and dumping are done with the hydraulic cylinders
- Hydraulic stabilizer feet in the rear keep trailer level and reduce strain on the truck
- Low capital layout compared to other business opportunities in the sector
- One trailer can service around 30 bins depending on location size
- Three day rentals or commercial contracts weekly or monthly
Total cost of your Red-E-Bins location is $99,500.00 This includes:
Marketing package, including:
- Personalized Red-E–Bins webpage with ‘book now’ feature
- (4) 15 yard bins
- (6) 10 yard bins
- (3) 5 yard bins
- Uniform shirts
- Business cards
Monthly cost of your red-e-bins location is $20 per bin per month. We don't take a percentage of your income, just a flat fee per bin per month. With our system you can purchase more bins and trailers at any time.
HOW TO BECOME A RED-E-BINS OPERATOR
- Contact us to see if the territory you are interested in is available and request an information pack.
- Fill out the dealer application.
- Once approvals have been given make a 50% deposit on your equipment.
- 3-4 weeks after deposit your marketing package will arrive. This will give you time to set up your phones, office and do some marketing so when your bins arrive you are ready to hit the ground running.
- 6-8 weeks from deposit your trailer and bins will arrive.