Motto Motto - Japanese Kitchen Franchise
Own & operate your own Motto Motto Japanese Kitchen casual-dining restaurant. Locations available across Australia.Watch Video
- Total Investment:
- On Request
Motto Motto Japanese Kitchen
Motto Motto was born out of the kitchen of one of Australia’s most awarded Japanese Restaurants, Sono.
We take the best parts of traditional Japanese fine dining and reimagine them in a casual, contemporary restaurant environment to deliver a truly unique food experience.
As a Motto Motto owner operator, you will not only get to be a part of a unique brand but benefit from a new age and compelling franchise product that is built on doing franchising differently.
- Starting from $500,000 + working capital.
- 5 years + 5 years.
- We provide automatic franchise term renewals.
- Prominent location.
- Attractive lease offer.
Motto Motto Grade is the philosophy by which we define ourselves each and every day. It’s a new standard in food, the relentless passion to be better, to achieve more, to be a cut above.
From the premium ingredients in our kitchen, to the beautifully crafted signature dishes we lovingly serve – like our cooked to order premium grade wagyu beef, sashimi grade salmon, tuna and kingfish and our famous ramen super broth.
Motto means more.
BRAND & MARKETING
Motto Motto has a strong visual identity and an excellent marketing program. The marketing team engages talented creative agencies to assist in promoting the brand and drive customer engagement.
As an Owner Operator, you will benefit from national brand campaigns, sophisticated social media strategies, digital advertising, membership & loyalty programs and strategic communications to attract new customers and increase existing customer visitation.
The brand & marketing team assists restaurants to deliver strategic local area marketing campaigns to promote new restaurants and build a local following in the local area.
OPERATIONS, TRAINING & SUPPORT
As a Motto Motto Owner Operator you will be supported by our industry-leading franchise team, who share a commitment to operational excellence and business success.
Our franchise business is led by our passionate Founder & CEO William Liu and his senior executive team across operations & training, finance, marketing, franchising and menu innovation.
You will receive hands-on experience with initial & ongoing restaurant training, menu & product development, supply chain solutions, marketing assistance as well as proven processes and ongoing mentoring to make your restaurant a success!
- Franchisee takes a second bite!
- 22 July 2022
- Franchisee takes a second bite!Motto Motto is open for dine-in across New South Wales again and all their stores are benefiting from the easing of restrictions across Australia. Despite the lockdowns and constant changes for businesses, Motto Motto has seen steady growth in the last two ...
- MOTTO MOTTO TEAM MEMBER BECOMES THE LATEST FRANCHISEE
- 22 July 2022
- MOTTO MOTTO TEAM MEMBER BECOMES THE LATEST FRANCHISEE Following a successful 18-months of growth across the network, Motto Motto are thrilled to announce the brand’s newest franchisee - the group’s former QLD operations manager Bin Li. Bin started with Motto Motto as a restaurant manager in ...
- Motto Motto Franchising
- As a Motto Motto owner operator, you will not only get to be a part of a unique brand but benefit from a new age and compelling franchise product that is built on doing franchising differently.