Mathnasium - Education Franchise
Join an award-winning education business with Mathnasium, one of the world’s fastest growing franchises.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Total Investment:
- Available on request
Award Winning #1 Global Brand Arrives in Australia - New Territories Available
Award-winning franchise and one of the world’s fastest growing franchises. 1,000+ centres open worldwide. Proven business model & huge revenue potential. No maths or teaching experience required.
Ranked #6 on Entrepreneur's list of 2021 Top Low-Cost Franchises, Mathnasium is widely regarded as one of the most successful franchises in the world. It offers a simple business model, with no maths or teaching experience required, a fantastic support network and huge revenue potential.
Mathnasium’s unique business model is loved by both parents and students. We are rated 4.7/5 stars by Parents and Students.
Mathnasium Is #1 Because It Offers:
- PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL - More than 1000+ Centres worldwide. Over 15 years of successful business operating systems.
- HUGE REVENUE POTENTIAL - Excellent revenue potential with a successful online model to compliment in-centre learning, plus opportunities to open multiple locations.
- BOOMING INDUSTRY - Soaring Demand — The global market for private tutoring services is estimated to reach $260.7 billion by 2024 (Global Industry Analysts).
- COVID RESILIENT BUSINESS - Covid resistant with 100% online option to cater for at home learning.
- TURN-KEY SYSTEM - Simple set-up process and little effort is required to get started and operational.
- NO MATHS, EDUCATION OR PRIOR BUSINESS OWNERSHIP REQUIRED - Learn from the experts every step of the way. Comprehensive training including business, marketing & recruitment tools. Benefit from global network and ongoing local franchise support team.
From the first point of contact you’ll have access to ongoing support to assist in the development of your marketing and promotional plans. This includes a complete range of marketing tools, assets, and promotional materials across the marketing mix. We provide a wide array of customisable promotional materials, online tools, and social media assets; as well as continued access to specialist marketing professionals, and easy-to-execute strategies.
Training & Other Support
Training includes a combination of online courses, classroom instruction, and hands-on training regarding the operation of your Mathnasium Learning Centre. You’ll learn how to use our suite of tools to build your business. We cover marketing, lead generation, education, customer relationship management, and most importantly, we’ll teach you the Mathnasium Method™. Training and support doesn't end once your doors are open; we also provide constant support throughout the life of your business, day after day.
Number of Opportunities Available & Growth Plans:
New franchises and territories are now available. A sub-franchisee is expected to develop at least one centre with more locations allowed.
Awards & Associations
We're proud to be ranked #6 on Entrepreneur's list of 2021 Top Low-Cost Franchises, #2 on Franchise Gator’s 2021 Top Franchises, #31 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2021 Top 500, Franchise Business Review’s 2021 Franchisee Satisfaction, plus their Hall of Fame.
With huge demand for our services, remaining territories are selling fast. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
“It’s one of the top 150 franchises to buy worldwide. So, you can’t actually lie about something like that. We believe in the system and the fact that head office here has been very, very transparent with everything. They’ve held our hands from the beginning to right now from securing the premises, looking at fit outs, talking to us about the curriculum and giving us ideas to even save costs.”
Sarah & Felix | NSW Franchise Owners
“The idea that I could come to Mathnasium with a great structure, a great team is really appealing. Cause it takes all the good aspects of owning a business, it blends that with the tools that Mathnasium gives you.”
Heather Ballesteros | Dual Franchise Owner
- Sarah & Felix - NSW Franchise Owners
- “It’s one of the top 150 franchises to buy worldwide. So, you can’t actually lie about something like that. We believe in the system and the fact that head office here has been very, very transparent with everything. They’ve held our hands from the beginning to right now from securing the ...
- Heather Ballesteros - Dual Franchise Owner
- “The idea that I could come to Mathnasium with a great structure, a great team is really appealing. Cause it takes all the good aspects of owning a business, it blends that with the tools that Mathnasium gives you.”
- New centres demonstrate Mathnasium growth trajectory
- 24 March 2022
- New centres demonstrate Mathnasium growth trajectory Mathnasium has entered a new phase of its UK growth, with three new centres opening their doors by the end of Q1 and a 50% increase in network revenue recorded during 2021 – following 109% growth in 2020. A trio of new franchisees are ...
- New Franchise Support Manager begins year of growth
- 14 February 2022
- New Franchise Support Manager begins year of growth Following over 50% growth in network turnover during 2021, and with three new centres opening in the next month and a half, Naz Sen has been appointed to the new role of Franchise Support Manager as Mathnasium develops into a nationwide ...
- Welcome to Mathnasium NSW & ACT
- Welcome to Mathnasium—your neighbourhood K-10 maths-only learning centre that teaches children maths the way that makes sense to them.