Concept Claim Solutions - Insurance Claims Management Franchise
Run a professional, time flexible and lucrative professional services business from home with Concept Claim Solutions.
- Request Free Information
- Franchise Fee:
- £32,995 + VAT
- Minimum Investment:
Opportunities are available throughout the UK.
Become part of the UK’s longest established claim solutions franchise network assisting property owners in their time of need.
Our proven franchise model has delivered high profits and an enormous sense of personal achievement for our franchise partners for two decades, continually demonstrating that you can, at the same time as making high six figure returns, provide a service at no cost that helps people in their time need.
All of our highly professional franchise partners are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to assist in the managing of building policy holders’ claims from start to finish.
Those who have invested in a Concept Claim Solutions franchise in good times, in recession times and during the Covid pandemic, have benefited from how resilient our proven business opportunity is because our performance has not been affected by any of these factors. Property damage occurs no matter what, regardless of the effects of events like recession or pandemic.
Property damage insurance claims in the UK amount to over £3 billion each year. Every policyholder is entitled to appoint professional representation, such as Concept Claim Solutions, meaning the service is always in high demand.
Operating as a professional advisor, the rewards are commensurate, and you will quickly achieve high rewards well into six figures.
What Do Concept Claim Solutions Franchisees Do?
As a Concept Claim Solutions franchise partner, you will operate as claim manager authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to manage building policyholders’ property damage insurance claims.
The result for your client is a reduction in stress and loss of time often suffered when dealing with a claim themselves and the assurance of reaching an appropriate settlement, due to your appointment as their professional representative dealing directly with the insurance company on their behalf.
Regardless of whether the policyholder is a vulnerable client in need of assistance or just busy with life and short on time to manage their own claim, the professionally managed service, at no cost, you will deliver provides a valuable result. Once agreed, repair works are fully project managed, including organising approved contractors and ensuring all stages of the repairs remain on track.
What Sets Concept Claim Solutions Apart?
Concept Claim Solutions are part of the Insurance Solutions Group, who are proven specialists in franchise development and servicing the insurance sector. ISG is a UK wide, specialist group of companies with over 35 years of experience operating in the insurance sector with a successful portfolio of multiple franchise brands.
Being part of the Insurance Solutions Group means there are unrivalled resources available in the support and development of franchise partners.
Training & Support
Each of the franchises are different – from professional management services to man and a van property repair operating both B2B and B2C – but the essence of good franchising remains the same.
The provision of a proven business model, excellent support and training operating together to ensure a franchisee partners success. Training and support includes:
- Head Office Sales & Marketing: Concept Claim Solutions have, over two decades, continually refined and evolved the methods used for the acquisition of claim management opportunities.
- Initial Induction Training: The ten-day induction training is split between a 5-day classroom-based training course, delivered by an accredited professional with hands-on, franchise operational experience, and a 5-day field-based mentoring period.
- Ongoing Claim Handling Support: The Insurance Solutions Group manage the phones for you 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and are often the customer’s first point of contact and currently manage 30,000 calls per year.
- Support in the Field: A nationwide network of contractors is engaged across the group to ensure that when you require them, they can be appointed and managed fully.
The Next Steps
Interested in Starting a Concept Claim Solutions Franchise?
If you want to know more about:
- The proven business model
- Unsurpassed support and training
- Impressive turnover and profit
Then get in touch today to request a free prospectus.
- Are You Looking for a Recession Resistant Franchise?
- 16 May 2022
- Are You Looking for a Recession Resistant Franchise? If there’s one consistent theme on the news at the moment, it’s the looming threat of a recession. As a result, choosing a franchise that will survive an economic downturn has never been more important. But, what makes a franchise business ...
- Proud Member of the British Franchise Association
- 21 April 2022
- We are delighted to announce that Concept has been approved as an Associate Member of the British Franchise Association. As part of the rigorous accreditation process, we had to prove that our franchise model adheres to a strict set of standards and were measured against the following four ...
- Franchise Partner of the Quarter Award
- 17 April 2022
- Each quarter we will be celebrating success and recognising the franchise partners who have gone the extra mile. For q1, Owen moon and Lewis moon from Concept Peterborough, have won the award of ‘franchise partners of the quarter'!Here's why… Owen and Lewis are outstanding ambassadors for ...
- Day in the Life of a Concept Franchise Partner
- 18 January 2022
- Whatever your background, the Concept Claim Solutions franchise provides you with a unique opportunity to join a market leader. The business offers scalability, repeat business and an enormous sense of personal fulfilment.Concept franchise partner Nathan Proctor shares what’s involved in his ...
- Introducing Our New Business Development Manager, Lorin Smith
- 02 December 2021
- Introducing Our New Business Development Manager, Lorin Smith We are delighted to announce and welcome Lorin Smith as the new National Business Development Manager for Concept Claim Solutions. Lorin will further strengthen our expanding team and take overall responsibility for developing ...
- Why Do Our Clients Need Concept Claim Solutions?
- Concept Claim Solutions are the only franchise of our type continually rated in the annual Elite Franchise Top 100 and have been continually recognised within the industry for dedicated service to policy holders.Home insurance recorded complaints The number of complaints reported to the FCA ...