Clear Brew - Beer Line Cleaning Franchise
Regular dedicated professional beer line cleaning service.Watch Video
- Richmond & Twickenham- Incl. Chertsey, Staines & Hounslow
- Franchise Fee:
- £17,500 + VAT
- Request Free Information
Other Areas Available
Opportunities are available all over the UK
Clear Brew: Professionally maintaining beer lines since 2006
A unique franchise opportunity with a repeat business model that operates within an established and substantial market place
Clear Brew, have been successfully beer line cleaning for over a decade. Operating from our head office in Cornwall and with over 50 successful franchisees, who operate in large regions across the UK, our aim is to achieve complete national coverage. We are offering a limited number of franchise opportunities—to the right individuals—to make that happen.
We currently provide services to public houses, social clubs, sports clubs, holiday parks, hotels, bingo halls and cinemas. In essence anywhere that pulls a pint through a dispense system will need to maintain and clean the lines on a regular basis, so as you can imagine, the marketplace is vast and varied.
Importantly, you will be joining an established brand that is recognised as the UK’s premier independent beer line cleaning company.
Beer line cleaning:
The Clear Brew beer line cleaning service cleans both keg and cask lines maintaining dispense quality on a regular repeat 3 weekly cycle.
Our tried and tested methods means that our Eco led fully managed, and labour inclusive repeat beer line cleaning service reduces costs, cuts waste, minimises risk, and improves draught beer line quality.
The Franchise Package:
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic people who are good communicators, and who have a desire to succeed. By choosing Clear Brew, you can become your own boss, running a highly successful franchise within your own protected territory. You will get comprehensive training package, full equipment pack, full ongoing support, and national social media coverage.
The complete franchise package is only £17,500 + VAT and provides a fantastic opportunity to become your own boss, providing a vital repeat service to your customers regardless of the state of the economy. You can run your business from home and enjoy low overheads, an excellent daily cash flow, the benefit of high profit margins and massive growth potential.
- Alex Steer, Clear Brew (Plymouth)
- "Having had a bad year of weather which subsequently slowed my previous gardening business down I was looking for an extension to my portfolio that I could rely on to gain a regular income and not have to heavily rely on the weather. After meeting Steve and being impressed with the Clear ...
- Alan Chick, Clear Brew (Taunton)
- "I was looking to improve my work life balance; as a retail area manager I was working 24/7 and was a slave to the 'Blackberry and emails'. I realised to achieve the change I needed I would need to be self employed, so had been looking at potential franchises on and off for 2 or 3 years ...
- Starting out on your own after Coronavirus
- 22 April 2020
- The coronavirus situation has led many to re-evaluating their current workplace status. Redundancies and businesses not being able to survive, may also lead to the rise of those wishing to start out on their own. However, taking that first step of STARTING A BUSINESS is the biggest decision ...
- Low Cost Franchising
- 08 February 2019
- Buying a low cost franchise is a great option for those who may have dreams of owing their own business but have smaller pockets from which to invest. Generally, low cost opportunities are those whose cash requirements range from less than £20,000. Once you determine what you can afford, you ...
- Clear Brew signs up 41st Franchisee.
- 24 July 2018
- The Uk’s leading independent beer line cleaning company, Clear Brew, is well on its way to achieving complete National coverage after signing its 41st Franchisee. Neil Hickton has secured the Leicestershire and Rutland region and having completed his training during a residential course in ...
- Stan and Christine, Clear Brew (Norwich)
- From California to Norfolk Clear Brew franchisees, Stan and Christine’s, journey from the Northern coast of California to becoming Clear Brew Norwich.Life in the USA As well as enjoying the lovely sunshine on the Northern coast of California in Wine Country, Stan and Christine both had ...