Over the past twenty years, Auditel (UK) Ltd has been pioneering a brand of strategic cost management throughout the UK and Ireland. It boosts efficiency, reduces waste and delivers sustainable profit improvement. A major strength of their approach is the collaborative working which allows the formation of teams of consultants with expertise across a broad spectrum of specialist disciplines.
One such team is the Business Hub Partnership based in West Sussex. Eddie Finch, Joint Managing Partner, says “The Business Hub Partnership is committed to giving exceptional service to all its clients. We add value and remove complexity for businesses of all sizes, bringing expertise in a number of key disciplines. We have many years of experience in this area and have a simple ethos: making our clients more profitable. We recognise that by working in partnership with clients and suppliers, we can all achieve more.”
The team includes:
- Eddie Finch, Joint Managing Partner, who holds an MBA in Technology Management. He is an experienced Management Consultant and is able to assist clients in a wide range of areas, especially in the Technology and Telecoms sector.
- Neil Woolmer, Joint Managing Partner, with a BSc (Hons) in Business and Languages, who held management positions in Food Manufacturing and Market Research Industries. With eight years’ experience in Cost Management, Neil specialises in Energy Procurement and Efficiency.
- Brian Woolmer, Senior Consultant, who is a Chartered Engineer, a Fellow of the Institute of Measurement and Control and a Member of the Institute of Scientific and Technical Communicators. Having started his own engineering consultancy in 2002, Brian has been a member of the Auditel network for over 10 years, dealing primarily with cost savings in energy and energy management.
- Mark Wilson, Technical Consultant, has a background in IT and experience in many types of systems, including local and cloud based tools. He has a very strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suites and CRM systems. Mark has qualifications in Engineering and has also completed an ISO 27001 accreditation for a former employer.
- Sarah Winyard, Senior Consultant, has a BSc (Hons) in finance and worked as a Senior Commercial Manager for a Global Bank over the past 27 years. Sarah is an experienced relationship manager and cost consultant.
- Mike Strevens, Lighting Consultant, is an expert in LED Lighting with over 20 years’ industry experience. He is experienced in dealing with Enhanced Capital Allowance installations and has been responsible for projects in a large number of corporate accounts, including Coca Cola Enterprises, Ryanair, Next PLC and Asda.
- Anya Ledwith, Environmental Consultant, has 18 years of leadership in the field of carbon and environmental management, working with a range of sectors, from micros to multinationals. She is an experienced auditor and implementer of management systems (ISO 14001 environmental, ISO 50001 energy and carbon.
The Partnership has achieved major cost savings since its formation. It has also been selected to provide procurement support through the Business Improvement Districts in Manor Royal Business District in Crawley and Chichester City Centre Partnership. Manor Royal is the biggest business park in the Gatwick Diamond area, home to approximately 500 businesses generating 30,000 jobs, including a host of blue chip global brands. Chichester City Partnership hosts several hundred companies in retail, business services and catering. The Business Hub has also been chosen to provide their services to the 300 members of the Chichester Chamber of Commerce.
The Business Hub’s commitment to customer service and quality in delivery was recognised this month by the British Assessment Bureau. They achieved the internationally recognised quality standard, ISO9001, establishing it as one of the leaders in its field.
Eddie Finch confirms: “It is particularly pleasing to have achieved this certification which underlines our commitment and focus on quality to our clients. Not many customers get to see their suppliers’ ‘back-office’ activities. This recognition demonstrates we can provide an excellent solution from quotation to delivery.”