This well-established upmarket wine business features multiple income streams, a loyal client base of young professionals willing to pay more for quality products, and a strong basis to expand into distribution to London’s extensive catering market.
Turnover has been resilient during lockdown and the kitchen and bar have both undergone recent renovations and the business is fully functioning once more.
The sale price is inclusive of wine stock to the value of £20,000, valued at cost price.
Early enquiries are highly recommended...
A3 Planning Permission and Permanent Alcohol Licence for On and Off-trade
- Fine-Wine Shop, Bar & Kitchen
- A3 Planning Permission with Permanent On and Off-licence
- .London website featuring an online shop
- Monthly Wine Tastings and Buffet Events
- A young, professional & local client base, willing to pay premium prices for quality & knowledgeable service
- Direct Importers with strong links to 15 Wine Producers, cutting out middlemen
- Scope to expand into a Distribution business, supplying caterers across London
- Strong Social Media presence and Google Marketing
- Recent renovations costing £6,000
- Sales were resilient during Covid