Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This well-established upmarket wine business features multiple income streams, a loyal client base of young professionals willing to pay more for quality products, and a strong basis to expand into distribution to London’s extensive catering market.
Turnover has been resilient during lockdown thanks to strong Online Sales, the kitchen and bar have both undergone recent renovations and the business is fully functioning once more.
The sale price is inclusive of wine stock to the value of £20,000, valued at cost price.
Early enquiries are highly recommended...
A3 Planning Permission and Permanent Alcohol Licence for On and Off-trade
- Fine-Wine Shop, Bar & Kitchen
- A3 Planning Permission with Permanent On and Off-licence
- .London website featuring an online shop
- Monthly Wine Tastings and Buffet Events
- A young, professional & local client base, willing to pay premium prices for quality & knowledgeable service
- Direct Importers with strong links to 15 Wine Producers, cutting out middlemen
- Scope to expand into a Distribution business, supplying caterers across London
- Strong Social Media presence and Google Marketing
- Recent renovations costing £6,000
- Online sales during Covid have been a strong driver of Profit
We are advised that there was a 20 year Full Repairing Lease granted in 2014, with 1 rent review and lease break due in 2027
We are further advised that this Lease is protected by the 1954 Landlord and Tenant Act
We understand that the current rent is £15,200 pa, with an additional £800 Buildings Insurance
Thriving market street with high footfall
Single aspect shop, with a bar area and kitchen to the rear
The vendor wishes to relocate to Italy
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business