We can finance for you !
Main house with deck, separate apartment, tool / pump house, laundry, boat dock, separate boat slip, parking / RV / camping area, 2 gates and more …
The property has the main house, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, kitchen, living, with a deck over the water, there are also 2 storage units, one used as a storage pump house for the pool and the other as a storage / laundry room. There is also a separate apartment recently fully remodeled with A/C, kitchen bath and bedroom
In the parking area is a 3rd structure with a full bathroom, shower and outdoor kitchenet.
- Satellite receiver with flat screen TV’s in the bedrooms, on the deck and the apartment
- Two independent internet connections
- Nine security cameras, 3 of them PTZ version with remote access
- Floating dock with 12m gangway
- Boating slip with heavy winch
- Parking for 10+ cars, 3 of them under roof
- Fresh water tanks with 600 gallon capacity
- Pressurized water system throughout the property and dock with DC pump backup
- Two independent power connections
- 2 gates
- 10000 gallon fiberglass pool with conventional Hayward pump and filter system and 100% off grid solar pump system
- New roof 2020
- Automatic plant watering system
- All stainless steel appliances about 20 month old
- Bedrooms with Panasonic Super Quiet Converter A/C units
- Fans throughout
- Automatic outdoor lighting, apartment, house, parking, gangway, deck and dock
- Aluminum window frames throughout
- All structures in concrete block
- Two independent septic systems
- All doors and structures are heavy duty and secure built with galvanized steel
- Producing Palm, Almond and Mango trees on the property
- Individual power meter for the parking and RV zone
- All pluming and power new 2018 with all the respective shut of valves and breaker boxes
- Security bars on all windows and doors on the property
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in main house
- Hardwood ceiling in main house with new in 2020 installed roof heat and noise insulation
- Two bicycles on site
- More, just ask for it !
Different income streams :
- We rent the main house on Airbnb, VRBO, Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor and others
- We rent the boat dock
- We rent the parking area to RV’s
- We rent the bicycles
- Build another apartment in the main parking area or put an Airstream for rent
- Build a second boat dock
- Move in the apartment and manage all yourself or rent the apartment as well
- The property is located close to major shopping and markets
- Just 10min to one of the biggest hospital in CR
- Small shopping like bakery in 5min walking distance
- Good roads, no gravel and no pot holes
- 10min to the 27 highway
- Only 800m up river from the Yacht Club and Puerto Azul
- Protected Mangrove and wild life area right in front
- Very quiet, no traffic, just boats going by once is a while
- Dock and slip on the property which is impossible to find in CR
- Good infrastructure, everything is there and available
- Only 90min to San Jose on a perfect road
- Only 15min to the Paquera / Naranjo Ferry
The convenience, location, infrastructure, private access to the river and ocean makes this a unique and highly desirable piece of property in Costa Rica. This place comes fully functional and equipped ready to move in. There is nothing like this anywhere in Costa Rica !
Our home is a quaint, rustic house restored to its former glory and updated with new comforts that will amaze, right on the tip of the peninsula, Santa Eduviges, Fray Casiano. The place is located right on the Estuary and River from Puntarenas. We have a fantastic view from our deck over the water to the "Angostura" from Puntarenas. There is NO other place like this in Costa Rica. We are also conveniently located only 5 miles to the main Ferry to the Nicoya peninsula, supermarkets, restaurants, bakery, pulperia are located close. We are in a "Real Tico Neighborhood" this is NOT a setup for the tourists, not a million-dollar villa on top of a hill where you don't see or hear a soul as long as you are there, our place is right where live goes on, this is how people really live in Costa Rica. The neighbors are mostly fisherman and retired people, all are friendly, humble, and working class, this is how 95% of all Ticos are. This is a normal Tico neighborhood where we and our guests feel safe to walk around at any hour, day and night.
This is a fully titled property with legally build structures in CR, it is registered in my personal name, 100% up to date, no legal issues, ready to be sold at any moment. Everything is very clean, all in perfect working and well maintained condition.
The maintenance is cheap and easy to do, the average combined power bill is around USD 100,- water around USD 20,- internet and TV about 200,- monthly. Yearly tax is about USD 250,- and insurance the same with about USD 250,- per year.
It is warm there all year around, never gets cold, it rains less than in the city, it’s warm rain and of short duration mostly at night in the season.
The possibilities are huge, the place is unique !
Just having a cup of coffee in the morning at sunrise on the deck is priceless !
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.