Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- Great opportunity to expand, building on current momentum and replicating successful model
- Re-launched under innovative new model - Walk-in Studio and Design Packages - in 2017
- Since 2017 growing Income at CAGR of 68% and Gross Profit at 66% CAGR
- Offers interior design and interior architecture services as well as project management
- Sells stand alone services such as curtain making, upholstery, carpet fitting, joinery and decorating
- Supplies goods including furniture, lighting, flooring, curtains, wallpaper, fabrics, bathrooms, kitchens
- Over 15 years trading including 7 years on current site
- A well established and respected local brand with great online brand, reviews and awards
- A very attractive and smooth running e-Commerce site prime for expansion
- Unprecedented set of supplier accounts built over 15 years with favourable discount and credit terms
- Incredible delivery network of loyal, reliable and highly skilled 3rd party trades and craftspeople
- An attractive and great value location right next to a train station in affluent commuter village
- A high quality and stylish Studio with extensive physical library of samples and displays
- Strong and committed team with extensive autonomous operating experience
Note re: COVID-19 - Business slowed down in April and May due to Studio closure but appetite for, and ongoing ability to execute, home improvements so far unaffected. Post Lockdown business has experienced a return in demand delivering £26K in Income from 12 trading days in June (ARR £550K).
If interested, please contact us by filling the form given below.
Renewable Mar 2022
£8,892 per annum
Adjacent to mainline station in heart of a commuter village in affluent SW London
Stylish walk-in Studio space with desks for 6 people, high quality sampling and product display as well as customer WC and delivery storage space.
Growing rapidly over a few years but still in a very focused geography (c.2 mile radius). Opportunity to expand reach of current Studio or replicate model in similar locations nearby.
Offers a more approachable, easier to engage with, form of interior design, goods and services than traditional models offered elsewhere in the area.
MD at later stages of career and wants to continue to serve customers but not got appetite to drive the expansion which is happening. CD can only commit on a part-time basis. Management feel an outside party might be better placed to drive the next stage of growth and value creation.
Managing Director (MD) and Commercial Director (CD) keen to stay on to drive growth. MD 4 days per week (as at present) and CD at 1 day per week (currently 2-3).
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business