This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a well-established and highly reputable business, with a recognised brand name.
The current business was established in 2015, and has been run as a lifestyle business by the 2 owners, working on average 20 hours each per week. There is plenty of scope to ramp up commercial activities or to relax and concentrate on other life goals whilst still maintaining a healthy business. Despite their relaxed approach, the current owners have managed to grow the business rapidly, with their products now stocked by a vast collection of high-quality, independent retail outlets throughout the UK. The owners are selling the business as part of their plans for retirement
They sell a brilliant selection of seasonal dressings, award-winning sauces, and delicious marinades and chutneys, which are made from unique recipes and are perfect for food lovers. The current owners had no previous experience in this field and as such the business represents a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge with or without experience in this area. Their products are versatile and ideal for all occasions. The majority of products are made on-site using quality ingredients from trusted suppliers.
Currently, around 60% of their revenue is comprised of consumer sales at various shows and markets. The remaining 40% is split equally between wholesale and internet trade.
With huge potential for growth and development, this thriving company would be perfect for anyone with a passion for food.