Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Established, unique business opportunity.
• Busy main road location and on street parking.
• Fully fitted 20 cover café with internal play space for dogs.
• Runner up in the national dog friendly awards.
• Pavement licence for seating.
• Fully refurbished premises in excellent order.
• Leasehold £29,950 plus any stock.
We are verbally informed that the premises are held on a 5 year lease from 2016 with a passing rent of £6,000 per annum. Interested parties should seek legal confirmation of this.
£6,000 per annum
The business is located on one of the main roads running into the town centre from Cullercoats and forms part of a busy secondary shopping parade within walking distance of the seafront promenade. Whitley Bay is a popular coastal town approximately 10 miles due east of Newcastle which has benefitted from some significant investment over the last couple of years, particularly on the Promenade.
Comprises a ground floor retail unit forming part of a three storey mid terraced property. Ground Floor circa 38.6 sq.m. (415 sq.ft.)
Mon/Tues/Thurs & Fri 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 10.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business