Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Operating successfully for nineteen years, the company provides name brand equipment sales and rentals as well as specialty parts and components at highly competitive pricing. The company has a well-established customer base built upon strong relationships and excellent service targeting the aggregate, mining, construction, recycling and power generation industries. Equipment includes crushing, screening, conveying and washing machinery for independent use or pieced together to operate collectively.
• Fiscal year 2020 revenue of nearly $10 million
• Consistent gross profit margins averaging 35.0% over the last three years and six months
• Operating for over 19 years with solid customer relationships
• Superior product line from top leading equipment manufacturers
• Robust availability of equipment parts inventory and service, minimizing customer downtime
• Unique and trusted customer relationships in the Latin American markets, including Mexico
• Expansion into the Houston and Dallas markets with a strategic capital investment
• Opportunities to grow into other new geographic markets by investing in new warehouse locations and new sales reps
• With geographic growth, expansion of newly available equipment line offerings not available in Texas
• Opportunity to expand into manufacturing and fabrication of machinery
• Opportunity to expand parts offerings
MARKET CURRENTLY SERVED:
• The company serves the Southern US and Latin American geographic markets. Industries served include aggregate production, mining, construction, recycling, and power generation.
• The company operates from three strategically located facilities in Texas. Two properties are leased from unrelated third parties and the third is owned by a related party. The inclusion of all property as part of a lease or sale is negotiable.
• The sole owner is seeking a more balanced lifestyle and is open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction. He is available to stay on to help with company growth or available for a smooth transition to new ownership.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business