Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Great opportunity to own an in-demand business in the $20+ billion window coverings industry. This one-of-a-kind, versatile interior window coverings company specializes in providing an unmatched variety of virtually any type of interior window covering, including premium custom blinds, shades, shutters, draperies and curtains, including smart home-enabled and motorized window treatments, as well as installation for residential (single-family homes, apartments, condos, etc.) and commercial buildings.
Franchise head office digital marketing program generates substantial number of customer leads for the owner and trained call center answers inquiries, provides project quotes and schedules customer design appointments.
Owner’s role is to have consultative design appointments with customers, custom-order product directly from manufacturer partners, collect customer payment, schedule sub-contractor installation, and handle bookkeeping and back-office tasks.
Other Business Highlights Include:
- Highly profitable, quick to cash flow – business is home based, margins are high, and owner carries no inventory (owner sources product from manufacturer partners only after customer pays deposit for order)
- Unrivaled manufacturer partnerships – head office’s decade-plus relationships with the top industry manufacturers gives owner preferred pricing advantage and superior product selection over competition
- Leading Technology Platform – includes full-cycle business solution platform that manages leads, workflow tasks and scheduling; includes proprietary design tool; automates marketing; and integrates real-time product pricing and ordering through manufacturer partners
- Marketing and advertising support – head office assists owner with lead generation through digital marketing (targeted pay-per-click and social media campaigns, automated newsletters, presence on home services platforms like Thumbtack, Angie’s List, Houzz and HomeAdvisor) and creating direct mailings and promotional materials
- Technical and funding support for commercial projects – head office can front costs and provide technical guidance on blueprints for large commercial customer jobs
- Ongoing training head office training in sales, marketing, product innovation, industry trends and referral source development
- Tremendous brand reputation: 10+-year average 4.9-star rating across multiple home services review sites
No window coverings or handyman experience is necessary – owner sub-contracts the installations. Franchise head office provides all industry training, including classroom and on-the-job training.
Pre-approved for SBA loan
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business