• Categories: Food/Hospitality
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to operate a successful cafe.
Located in the very heart of Caulfield North, on a busy main road and surrounded by key retail outlets, the business experiences enormous amounts of passing traffic daily and is a hit among the local community with majority of customers returning regularly. Late-night liquor licence, potential to offer evening functions after the cafe's 3pm close.
The 120sqm premises has been beautifully equipped and fitted showcasing a full commercial kitchen, combi oven, a walk-in coolroom, 3 storage rooms, an office space, and seating for 45 in and 30 out with a further 30 seats currently not used.
Key features include:
• Taking $30,000 per week
• Open 7 days per week very short hours
• Sells 50kgs of coffee per week
• Affordable $1,507 pw rent including outgoings
• Long 14 year lease
• Huge potential to increase takings with huge council park being erected next door.
• Business only 3 years old and growing continually
For more information please contact Gerry Morelli from LNK, formerly Klemms on the below: