Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A Louisiana-based concrete cutting and demolition contractor that offers core drilling, flat sawing, wall sawing, wire sawing, hand sawing, and other services to industrial and commercial clients.
· Strong reputation built over 48 years of being in business
· Longstanding relationships with major industrial clients such as ExxonMobil and Dow Chemical
· Many customers are repeat clients
· Healthy pipeline with projects consistently meeting the company’s full capacity
· Approved by all major industrial plants and general contractors in the area after meeting all safety standards
· Set up satellite offices to serve clients in new metropolitan areas
· Hire additional workforce to expand capacity
· Increase advertising at a local and statewide level
· Offer additional synergistic services such as excavation and concrete paving
· Baton Rouge, Louisiana
· The company serves heavy industrial plants and general contractors primarily in the southern United States.
· The company leases a 3-acre property with a 13,000 sq. ft. facility from a related party. The property can be included in the deal or leased at a negotiable rate.
· The owners are approaching retirement age and seek to sell the business to enjoy additional leisure time with their families.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business