Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Looking for a great business that also offers a great lifestyle?
Then look no further than owning Balls of Fun Inc.
If you are an E.C.E teacher, personal trainer, coach, tutor, or someone who enjoys customer service and children, then this is the business for you: North America’s ONLY Children’s Ball Gym.
Business Price: $549,000
Revenues = $300,000-$400,000
Cash Flow = $80,000-150,000
Cash sale only - No low-balling
Over $400,000 invested into the business.
• 100 shares in the company
• Turn-Key Business Opportunity
• Easy-to-manage and operate
• The Balls of Fun Brand
• The ballsoffun.ca domain and the domains bought in association with Balls of Fun
• An e-commerce website with google analytics
• New POS System
• All furniture, structures, balls, and equipment
• Two Party Rooms
• Separate Toddler Room
• Separate Large Gym Area
• Separate Eating Area
• Cameras and TVs
• New LED Gym Lights
• Sound System
• This reputable, popular, and successful 7,000 square-foot gym has been in operation since 2006.
• The build-out cost, in 2006, was $375,000, and much more has been put into improvements.
• This opportunity is a 100% share-transfer sale.
• It is extremely hard to acquire two units together, with high ceilings and ample parking. Plus, the
two units are already built into a clean and bright children’s recreation centre, with two great
structures and a ball pit.
• Only people who have a strong argument to own the gym, and money to purchase the gym, will be
Extra Business Potential:
• Gym & Sport Classes
• After School Programs
• Recreation Programs
• Parent & Educational Workshops
• Retail Gym Equipment, Toys, and Balls
• Special Needs Programs
The sale price is derived from the following expenses needed to create a children’s gym.
However, this is a share sale:
$250,000….Structures (a large structure -with an equipment room and ball pit - and a toddler structure)
$100,000….Build out of space (Front Office, Two Party Rooms, Eating Area, Three Family Washrooms,
Staff Kitchen, Storage Room, Back Office, Equipment and Maintenance Storage, Carpeting,
Flooring, Paint (ceiling and walls), and added HVAC and heating for warehouse space.
$8,000…….Storage racks, back office furniture, two refrigerators, and a freezer
$8,000…….Updated Gym with NEW LED lights
$10,000…...Tables and chairs - for eating area and party rooms - and seating in gym space
$10,000……NEW POS touch screen computer and tablets
$10,000……Five T.Vs and stereo system (hard wired)
$10,000……Camera system (hard wired)
$8,000……..Alarm, Fire, Phone, and Intercom System (hard wired)
$30,000……Gym Equipment, Nets, Balls, Mats, Trampolines, Bouncing Platform, and Blowers
(Extra structure materials and ball pit balls)
$10,000……Gym signs and branding signs
$80,000……Brand, reputation, and customer loyalty
$20,000……E-commerce website with google analytics and related gym domain names
$554,000 = Total to start up to open a children’s gym in a large (and clean) space with high ceilings,
ample parking, near highways, schools, and residential areas.
To take care of family matters.
The business is open to the public
Tuesday - Friday 9:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. (private parties after 5:30 p.m.)
Saturday & Sunday 9:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business