• Well established with more than 35 years of operation
• Prominent location with prime street frontage
• Freehold may be available by negotiation
• Plenty of opportunity for growth
• Locally owned and operated
The area of service is typically Gympie and surrounds. The business also services a regular stream of travelling retirees outside of this general area as well as visitors to the region. Gympie’s visitor economy is worth around $116.2m and continues to grow each year. Domestic tourism attracts more than 520,000 visitors and accounts for 90% of all visits to the town. On average, overnight visitors stay for 3 nights and 56% are there for holiday purposes.
Camping & Outdoors have a professional and easy to navigate e-commerce website. There is potential to further grow the business with more of a focus on the online store. The vendor’s main focus has been with the bricks and mortar store.