Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The land is situated in and around Stopsley Way, Forest Crescent, Langford Drive and Shelton Way in the Stopsley area. There are parcels of land that would make valuable garden extensions adjacent to 29 Shelton Way and to the rear of 55 Langford Drive, parcels of land at Stopsley Way provide potential for development subject to planning.
We believe the title will comprise land that is publicly maintained highway, buyers should make their own enquiries in this regard. The Lot is sold subject to such requirements as set out in the title to transfer part of or otherwise deal with the Lot for stated third parties.
for instructions on how to bid follow this link - https://---.---------------.--.--/site/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/NA-Online-Auction-Guide-August-2020.pdf
• Our Ref: CD-90149
• For sale by online public auction 27th May 2021
• THIS LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
• Bidding starts at £2000
• By Order of the Liquidator
• Freehold land equivalent to 2 acres
• Comprising part of the highway, paths, verges and parcels of land
• Speculative potential subject to planning
• FH Price: £0 Price on Application
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business