Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Who are we
InsightKiosk is a propritary interactive kiosk software solution that has a cloud/web based management portal that connects to iPad installed kiosk application. There are 6 interactive modules that are used to engage and retain customers that include feedback capture, data capture, social module, video module, web browsing and digital signage. All of the branding content, updates and analytics can be viewed and managed from one central online portal for multiple kiosks.
Key benefits of the software for businesses/clients
• Business improvements based on live feedback.
• Reporting that supports business & marketing planning.
• Increase in sales and conversion rates in store.
• Capturing & building a valuable client database.
• Increase customer retention rates through SMS & Email marketing.
• Help boost and target marketing activities.
• Increase brand loyalty beyond the customer visit.
• Enhancing and supporting the sales journey.
• Improving employee performance and reducing costs.
• Bridging the gap between offline & online.
Reason for sale
I am regrettably selling InsightKiosk as I do not have the resources to be able to take it to the next level. I have been able to operate the business as a one man operation with limited resources and it is now perfectly positioned to be taken to the next level as a standalone business or potentially as a new division or bolt on to an existing business.
Asset sale – assets included in the sale
This is an asset sale and not a sale of shares, please see a list of the assets for sale:
1. InsightKiosk website domain names .co.uk and .com
2. InsightKiosk Social media handles for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
3. Software source code for the cloud management portal, fully managed on Bitbucket a GIT repository
4. Software source code for the iPad tablet application, fully managed on Bitbucket a GIT repository
5. Wordpress website
6. Logo design files in .PNG .JPG .SVG and .PDF formats
Accounts that are setup
These are third party accounts that are fully setup and integrated with the business:
1. Apple developer account
2. Bitbucket - GIT source code management and development documentation
3. Amazon AWS - All of the software and websites are hosted here
4. HotJar account – performance analytics
5. Google analytics account
6. GoDaddy Account – for our domain and SSL management
7. Zendesk support portal – this has 43 articles with images and text which acts as knowledge centre for customer to browse to know how to use the software.
All elements of the business have been fully documented in both Microsoft word and PDF format.
1. Full End User Guide
2. End User Licence Agreement
3. Apple Installation Guide
4. Software Feature Matrix
5. Software Architecture
7. Software Security Information
8. Subprocessor List
9. Data Process Flow
10. Warranty & Support
11. Brand Guidelines
12. Product Brochure
13. Login Details
14. Tablet App Testing Guide
15. Admin User Guide
16. Server Information - Software
17. Server Information - Front End Website
Proprietary software technology
2. Front End iPad iOS Application is built in Ionic AngularJS. iOS iPad application currently available and live to download from the Apple itunes store. An Android version of the application can be generated from the same source code.
3. Database - Postgresql
4. Scheduling: Sidekiq (uses redis-server)
5. Source Control - GIT (Bitbucket.org)
6. Web Server - Apache
7. App Server - Puma
8. AWS Cloud based server infrastructure
• Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
• Relational Database Service (RDS)
• Simple Email Service (SES)
9. Software versions
• Ruby 2.2.10
• Ruby On Rails 4.2.5
• Sidekiq 4.0.0
• ImageMagick 6.9.10
Key information for the buyer
• We do not have any active users as we have not been able to proactively market or sell the solution due to resources and all clients were previously billed upfront for set periods of use, so the is purely an asset sale. The technology has a proven track record having been used by small businesses and some blue chip clients such as Gordon Ramsay who used the kiosk software in their restaurant for 3 years.
• The technology is cloud based so you can operate from anywhere in the world. So if you are based in the UK or USA you can buy and operate the business without any issues.
• The business has not explored extensive marketing activities so it is now ready to be pushed globally.
• Extremely low fixed costs less than £50.00 GBP for server etc.
• We have always worked with an outsourced developers to maintain the solution so no technical experience is required as they can provided continued ad hoc support if required.
• A 30 day hand over support period would be provided post sale to ensure a smooth transfer across to you.
Please take a look our website for more information – www.insightkiosk.com
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business