Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Amazon Fba Site In The Food & Beverages Niche For Sale

US
Asking Price:
$7,204,383 (USD)
Sales Revenue:
$15,249,444 (USD)
Cash Flow:
$163,736 (USD)

This listing is for an Amazon FBA and FBM business created in December 2004 in the food & beverages niche. The included Amazon Seller Central account features 694 SKUs for a large variety of popular sweet treats. The business has established itself as one of Amazon UK's Top 100 Companies and is registered with Amazon's Brand Registry 2.0.

All products are made in the UK and shipped to Amazon warehouses within the UK. The Sellers use a local haulage company to transport the goods directly from the warehouse to the Amazon fulfillment centers. In 2020 72% of the products were FBA, the other 28% were FBM.

The best-selling SKU is an Amazon's Choice product with over 7.8K reviews with a 4.7-star average and the other top-selling and Amazon's Choice products have thousands of high reviews. 86% of the business' profits come from branded lines with 14% coming from non-branded lines.

There are a total of 9 employees associated with this business, all of which live in the United Kingdom where the warehouse is situated. Seven of the employees are employed as Warehouse Operatives and are responsible for picking and packing items for orders as well as items needed to be sent to FBA. They're not aware of the sale of the business, however, the Sellers are confident they would be happy to continue working for new buyers. Two of the employees are IT Staff and work in an office to handle the upkeep of the Amazon customer service and account. The IT staff are aware of the sale and most likely would not continue working with the new buyer.

**Learn more about this listing by scrolling down to the FAQ section**

Property Information

Real Estate:

Real Property Included

Business Operation

Expansion Potential:

Launching new products
Selling on Amazon EU and US marketplaces
Expanding the FBM custom product range

Competition / Market:

Please Enquire

Reasons for selling:

The Seller would like to focus on other opportunities.

Trading hours:

Online Business - 24/7

Employees:
Please Enquire
Years established:
2004

Other Information

Financing available:

Financing may be available, please enquire.

Home based:
This business can be run from home.
Relocatable:
This business can be relocated.

Contact Empire Flippers

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here