- Regional City Leasehold Motel directly across from the Bowling Club!
- Easy walking distance to the CBD.
- All indications are that it will recover strongly from the double COVID-19 impact.
- Genuine Bed and Breakfast Motel.
- 12 ground floor exceptionally presented units.
- Boutique style Motel.
- No Pool, No Yard, No Evening Meals – a dream to operate!
- 3 bedroom Residence.
- Strong repeat clientele with plenty of upside.
- Family illness necessitates a sale.
- Don't Miss It!
Armidale, with its unique blend of culture, state of the art technology, educational diversity and natural beauty is a city offering everything worth living for. Widely considered the ‘capital’ of the New England high country, Armidale is centrally located between Sydney and Brisbane. With a cosmopolitan culture, it is a university city that prides itself on being dynamic, progressive and innovative. It enjoys great natural beauty and has a thriving arts and cultural scene. It is the major centre of the Northern Tablelands with a population of over 25,000.
Net profit $200,000 expected
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 62ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3973