- An exceptional modern superbly built, 4-star Bed and Breakfast Motel.
- Absolutely zero cooking required.
- Centre town location in popular New England City.
- Excellent Trade with very strong tariffs.
- Fully independent 4-bedroom residence with private yard.
- Arguably one of the best Motel residences available.
- Trading back to pre-COVID 2018/19 numbers.
- Long term ownership, primarily under management, is selling due to retirement.
- The owners wish to retire and has it priced to meet the market.
- It's a must to inspect!
- Leasehold Motel.
We are please to reposition to market this superbly constructed motel business and work from home lifestyle, in the centre of Armidale. Nearing back to the peak of its powers post mother nature’s challenges. Vendor is poised to retire from the industry after many years.
Net Profit: $220,000 plus expected under normal trading
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2176ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Armidale, with its unique blend of culture, state of the art technology, educational diversity and natural beauty is a city offering everything worth living for. Armidale is situated half way between Sydney and Brisbane and only two hours from the coast, it enjoys a warm summer, tones of amber during the autumn, a crisp winter and an exhilarating spring. An attractive and graceful city of tree-lined streets where new world cosmopolitan and old world pastoralism coexist. It is the major centre of the Northern Tablelands with a population of over 25,000.
The New England region is renowned for its world class fine wool and beef production, and Armidale is home to at least 14 different Cattle Breed Societies. The region is also developing a reputation as a producer of high quality wines.
Armidale has long been known as an educational and cultural centre. It is home to the University of New England and several private boarding schools. The city and surrounds are graced with elegant cathedrals, churches and pastoral homesteads, historic monuments, heritage buildings and fascinating museums and galleries.
Property Code: 1899