• There are many different job boards working in the market at the moment – all on a similar theme but focused on different market places or different types of roles
• These sites usually use three criteria for matching a job to a person - job role, salary and location
• The employer then receives hundreds / thousands of responses which they have to look through
• The CV is limited to a written form
• The employer than has to make contact with the candidate, arrange a convenient time and organise the interview – taking up significant time
• When the candidate walks through the door, the employer often makes a decision based on looks alone – and has wasted time to get to this position
The Purpose of Astroresourcing.com was to address some of these downfalls, in a new way.
• Astro uses 20 different criteria to match a candidate to the employer – based on work environment, etc – this means the employer sees fewer candidates but better qualified ones
• The candidates profiles are presented like a dating site, so the employer can quickly review and reject/accept the candidates they like
• Once an employer has shown interest in the candidate – the candidate is informed and then an interview is set-up on line
• The employer can also look at a video of the candidate before they see them – meaning they can reject/accept before they walk through the door – saving time
• The candidate can also provide feedback as to why they have rejected a role – this is then passed back to the employer
• Astroresourcing.com is a well developed and robust application (it is not just a website)
• It uses cloud based technology, is secure and reliable
• There is automatic CV upload using parsing and we are developing a linkedin profile upload as well – to save time
• There is a related Facebook account already set-up
• Since launching, we now have over 600 clients – increasing at about 10 per week now
• We have 3220 candidates registered – increasing at about 100 per week now
• We have google Ad, Total Jobs and Jobsite accounts all set-up – for reposting of roles to a wider audience
• At the moment the service is free. This is to build volume.
• Going forward you could charge for candidates to register (or clients).
• It is a great little business that is developing quickly
• With more time and focus – somebody could build on what has been achieved already and really take advantage of a niche in the market
• The main market is the smaller businesses - Hotels, Engineering Firms, Nursing, Dental Care, Hospitality.
• The asking price is £125,000 for everything – including mailing lists etc.
Please let me know if you would like more details or a brief conversation about AstroResourcing.com
More information available upon request, please contact seller below for further details.