Clarriots Care Office – Oxfordshire South
If you want to own a business you can be proud of and you want to be part of a reputable brand that’s seen regularly in the press for all the right reasons, then make this Clarriots Care Oxfordshire South Office yours! When Oxfordshire South is awarded to you you’ll gain access to a territory full of opportunity and tremendous potential for growth. This is your chance to make a difference and get involved with the local communities here in Oxfordshire South.
We are proud to say that the Clarriots Care brand celebrates it’s 10th anniversary this year and continues to challenge common standards, raising the bar and carving its way to the forefront of the sector. When you Franchise with Clarriots Care you can make a real difference and you get a real say in how the company evolves thanks to our revolutionary network engagement tools.
We look forward to hearing from you and giving you the opportunity to exclusively secure this lucrative territory. Once the territory is secured you’ll meet your Area Manager who will be with you to support you and your business at every step from the setup stages to managing a safe and high standard of service as your turnover could reach 7 figures per annum.
Clarriots Care established in 2008
Asking Price: £32,500
Expected turnover: Available on request
Net Profit: Available on request
Population you will have access to: 407,151
Population aged 60+: 85,407
Number of people with long-term health problem or disability: 68,584
Five Benefits Of Franchising With Clarriots Care
1. Multiple Revenue Streams – Offer any of our 18 diverse care services through our simple bolt-on system and experience the power of multiple revenue streams.
2. Great relationships with NHS authorities and private contracts consistently coming through.
3. Our services are in demand in Oxfordshire South.
4. No need to worry about sales! – Our experienced sales team deal with your sales, we collect all your enquiry data, we enhance your customer journey and we analyse and report all this information back to you every month.
5. Dedicated Area Manager – you will receive all the support you need to make this business flourish. We measure our success by your success.
6. Office Status Scheme - Clarriots cares for its franchisees. Operating your business within policies and procedures awards you one of several different office rankings. Each ranking comes with a range of perks and benefits for you and your team, including discounted management fees.
The Benefit Of Franchising In The Care Sector
There is huge potential for growth but guidance and knowledge are essential. Franchising with Clarriots not only provides a proven business model with the support you need to succeed but you get another vital ingredient – reputation. Reputation is key, investing in a franchise unlocks the opportunity to open a business with a highly reputable brand and make your dreams a reality.
Join Clarriots care by opening this office in Oxfordshire South and become part of something special.
Our expert franchise team is only a phone call away, let us answer your questions and get more information on how we can help change your life.