Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The PALM TREE RESORT HOTEL, BAR AND RESTAURANT is situated in a prime situation in the popular national and international tourist resort of Barrio Barretto on Subic Bay.
This freehold, unencumbered, beach front property presents an outstanding opportunity for investment in the fast growing Philippine tourist industry.
The three storey Resort was conceived, established and developed over the past 12 years by the present owners, who now wish to retire.
The 798 m², European designed and built Resort encompasses –
• 20 luxury guest rooms, including two suites, all with en-suite bath rooms, quality furnishings, king or queen sized beds, split system air conditioning, flat screen, cable TV, mini bar, tea/coffee making facility, telephone and Wi-Fi internet service. All rooms are keyed with electronic security.
• The magnificent Palm Tree a la carte restaurant, seating up to 80 guests at internal and balcony tables, all with spectacular ocean views.
This encompasses a state of the art kitchen, with stainless steel fittings throughout, which, in line with contemporary practice, is on view to diners. The experienced chefs create a full range of international and national dishes.
The restaurant also has a stage with all facilities for musical entertainment and for bands to perform
• The Castaway Bar. Adjacent to the restaurant, this is the centrepiece of the Resort featuring a beautiful, circular, hand crafted rich timber bar, comfortably seating twenty two patrons. Around the centre of the bar are six flat screen television screens. The bar is fully stocked with a huge selection of imported spirits and liqueurs and local and imported bottled and draft beer.
• A sports bar, situated on the ground floor, with pool and darts facilities and providing access to the Resort’s private beach.
• A below ground, concrete swimming pool with adjoining kiddies’ pool and slide. The pool features a swim-up pool bar.
Special features of the property include –
• Landscaped garden with fish pond and bird aviary leading to the attractive Reception;
• A 120 KVA back-up generator
• A 5,000 litre back-up water tank
• A solar panel hot water system
• A centralised electronic fire protection system
• An automated POS system for restaurant and bar
• Wi-Fi internet service throughout
• Video monitoring security
• Boat mooring for up to 60ft vessel
• Direct beach access
• Secure off-street parking
Property Information -
• Frontage is on National Highway, Barrio Barretto and the 798 m² property extends to the beach of Subic Bay
• Freehold, fully titled and unencumbered
• Planning permission approved for eight additional rooms
• The regulations limiting buildings on beach front property to 3 storeys has recently been amended to allow for 6 storey development
Business Information -
Established for 13 years
Steady occupancy rate averaging 76% per annum
Employs 30 + employees depending upon season
Price includes land, property, all furniture, fittings, fixtures, inventory, stock and goodwill
Training and seamless hand-over will be arranged as required
Real Property Included
Located centrally on National Highway, Barrio Barretto, Subic Bay, the property extends through to the beach of Subic Bay to which there is direct access. It is two to two and a half hours' drive from the North Manila freeway tollgate
The Resort is built on a 758 square metre freehold, unencumbered allotment Plan Mai - 03 - 014113 - D
Planning permission obtained for 8 additional guest rooms.
Planning permission has been obtained for increasing the capacity of the Resort by building eight additional guest rooms.
The Palm Tree Resort Hotel is one of several similar resorts in the Barrio Barretto area. It competes on quality of premises and service and is very successful in terms of attracting a considerable amount of return business.
Owners wish to retire.
24 hours a day - 7 days a week
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business